Ryanair to the Canaries.

I

INBScbagger

Ryanair wil commence flights to Tenerife (4 x weekly) and Fuerteventura (3 x weekly) from Dublin in December. There is still a few dates left @ 1c+taxes and charges in January and February.

whats this free advertising for ryanair?
wouldnt go with them if they gave me a 100 euro

North, one of the very few non-domestic airlines to operate to this airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
good article on this in one of the papers recently. tour operators ( stein being one ) found themselves being sqeezed by the likes of ryanair and then aer lingus. profits plummeted as a result but back fighting now again. as for envelope's reply - to each his own. I have never found any problems with ryanair, they always did what it said on the tin. no more no less. and usually on time too. shortly flying with a 'national' ( turkish) airline so it will be interesting to see how it compares with the low cost carriers. not much better I suspect.

Just came back from Paris to Shannon at the weekend with Ryanair - the flight was 35 minutes early arriving in Shannon! Cant complain about the service!

This flight goes from dublin to Tenerife north which is quite a bit away from the tourist resorts. it will involve a drive to the south of the island which is about an hour or so,The fares are not that cheap. i think you cant beat Aer Lingus. I have travelled with them to Tenerife loads of times and they are just brilliant. on time always and not expensive if you book early, Give me aer lingus anytime

Back