ryanair to teneriefe south

kd1964

hello
I am thinking of going to teneriefe with ryanair. can anyone who has done this let me know if its easy and inexpensive to get transport to playa de las americas from ryanairs airport in teneriefe south.

Is it easy enought to book apartments independently or should i just go with the package holiday.

thank
k

Never used the bus , but its about 30euro in a taxi from airport to Playa Los Americas.

For accomodation I would have a browse on [broken link removed] (No affiliation, very happy customer) and then check reviews of accomodation you maybe interested in on Very handy!

I did this only 3 weeks ago. Very easy to get to hotel I was staying in. I got a bus cannot remember the no but it's designed for tourists, like the aircoach, it was 2.25 to where I got off.
Watch out for the weight restrictions with Ryanair. Also only 1 bag of any kind allowed on to the flight. If you need any more info PM me,

thanks so much,so it can be done on a budget. I have always done my sun holidays with falcon or budget.

I wonder with Ryanair to teneriefe, should i take out thieir travel insurance, just in case... i dont want to be stuck in teneriefe??

Will travel insurance cover me if flight cancelled

K

It will depend on the terms and conditions of the policy. I usually take out an annual insurance as it covers for all the short trips you might not normally get cover for. it's about 70 euro.

I recently booked ryanair flights for mid may for €120pp return all in, and then booked 5nights in decent apartments(good reviews on tripadvisor), 5 nights cost me €60pps.
I booked using www.alpharooms.com - this was by far the cheapest, have used 1800hotels before, this was way cheaper though.

Car hire is cheap and plentiful from Tenerife so could be an option for you.We used auto reisen which were the cheapest at the time.If you have small kids I would recommend paying for priority boarding.

Google cheap airport transfers - and play around with the various sites for the best deal. Resorthoppa.com is usually good.

Alpha rooms is by far the cheapest. Have been using them for years for accomodation all over the world, much cheaper than their competitors and very good quality accommodation, also very obliging if you need to make changes. Give them a try.

I found it cheaper to book directly with the hotel. I cross referenced alot of hotels from the normal/usual hotel booking sites with hotels themselves and it was about half the price. I was looking at 4 & 5 star hotels booking a 4* in the end.

I've also used alpharooms several times and found them fine. If you are looking at a comples, google it as well and try and get more info. As niceoneted said, you can then try and book directly - this can be cheaper but it also can be more expensive. either way its usually cheaper than a package

Back