Ryanair to Nice in September.

BOXtheFOX

I have noticed that Ryanair is dropping it's schedule to Nice/Dublin from early September. Only last week this was available to book until late October. I also notice that Poitier is now on their drop down menu but no dates available. Anyone know what is happening?

I have just noticed that their flights to multiple destinations are ending in early September. They must be updating at the moment.

They have dropped a lot of their routes from early September despite saying that they would increase routes if the travel tax was scrapped.

This is a little worrying.

Despite not using Ryanair that much myself, it keeps AR prices lower...

Reckon it may be a summer/winter schedule change but it does annoy the head of me the way that they crow when they add routes and whisper when they take them away.

Last year they had flights ending the 3rd. week of October to a number of destinations. This year they appear to be ending the first week of September. A planned holiday to Nice area this year will have to be reviewed as a result. I guess they will increase capacity to the Canaries. It will be like the 1970's/80's again with little choice available in the shoulder months. Back to the travel agent again I suppose or take the long haul holiday that has been put off up to this.

If Ryanair fly Dublin - Toulon that could be a possible alternative for you. We fly that route from Stansted rather than flying to Nice as it is only about an hour from the Bay of St Tropez by car where Nice is 2 hours of mostly motorway driving. Depends really on where you want to finish up of course.

Probably some smoke, mirrors and daggers going on. Cancel a few routres then re-introduce them as new routes. They do this every year advertising some of their old routes as new routes when in fact they are just seasonal routes starting up again.

Ryanair have dropped the following routes from early September as well - Girona, La Rochelle, Porto, Prague, Rodez, Santander, Tours, Zadar, Trapani.

Something going on? What do you do if you have a holiday home in the area?

I have a flight booked with Ryanair from Nice to Dublin on Sept 22 2011. I have not had any communication from them regarding cancellation. What should I do?

Ryanair have dropped the following routes from early September as well - Girona, La Rochelle, Porto, Prague, Rodez, Santander, Tours, Zadar, Trapani.

Something going on? What do you do if you have a holiday home in the area?

They have also dropped Bologna and Marseille.

I can answer my own question re Ryanair cancelling flights to Nice in September. Got an email today advising me that my booked flight is cancelled. Back to Aer Lingus now!

I can answer my own question re Ryanair cancelling flights to Nice in September. Got an email today advising me that my booked flight is cancelled. Back to Aer Lingus now!

Luckily you have Aer Lingus to fall back on. People who have booked to the other destinations will find it difficult.

You can add Valencia to the list as well as and from the end of September.

It's more the late evening arrivals that bother me. Stockholm 19.40 p.m. Alghero 21.10 p.m. Alicante 20.40 p.m. Barcelona 21.15 p.m. etc etc Do you really need to be arriving in a destination in the late evening. If the airport is out of the way you have to overnight at extra cost. Onward transfers might not be available. This was just about O.K. when their prices were low but they are no longer the Low Cost Airline.