Ryanair to Bournemouth

shesells

Does anyone know why there's no evening flight to Bournemouth on a Friday now? Last time I visited my friend there was a morning and evening flight on the Friday now there's only a morning one, necessitating a day off work. Even worse on the return there's only a flight early on the Sunday morning, the Sunday evening flight is gone too.

Any time I've flown both the Friday evening and Sunday evening flights they were packed, which always surprised me but this has surprised me even more.

I checked the schedule ahead and it seems to be that way all the way through the summer too.

Friend lives in Weymouth so Bournemouth is the easiest airport to get to. Exeter isn't too bad but their flight it midday on the Friday so I'd still need a day off work.

I'm a regular Dublin-Bournemouth commuter myself (5 times a year), and Ryanair seem to move their flight times very often. Might have something to do with the building work taking place in Bournemouth Airport at the moment? Or Ryanair trying to maximise the use of their aircraft landing in Bournemouth from other locations? (sometimes the flight back to Dublin didn't come from Dublin, if you know what I mean).

Is Southampton any help to you?

Maybe, will check with friend. Fare is twice the Ryanair to Bournemouth though!

Back