Ryanair - Outward flight volcanised, return flight ?

Setanta12

Had booked Ryanair flights to/from Germany departing Thursday, returning Sunday.

Beginning to accept little chance of outward flight but was wondering if tickets are still valid for return flight ?

I think I previously read that if the outward flight wasn't taken up, then the return flight is automaticallly cancelled - is this correct ? I.e. do we need to book another flight ?

Can we get partial refund for the outward leg ?

Apologies for bumping this up - but worried about our return flight home next week ... if our outward flight is cancelled, is our return ticket ?

The Ryanair website was listing their cancelled flights as "delayed" yesterday when I was checking. I wonder why they didn't use the word "cancelled"?

From their website today. (confusing or what)?

PLEASE NOTE: If your booking has a return flight included which has not been cancelled and you have already checked in for that flight you will NOT be able to transfer your return flight to a different date. If you wish to do this you will need to call our reservation centre on the following number.

So that appears to suggest if you are still planning on traveling and getting the return flight you just need to checkin online. If the return flight is not canceled then you wont get a refund. I guess you need to make a judgment call on whether you will get to the destination before normal service is resumed.

Back