Ryanair on-line check in

mollser

Hi,

Does anyone know if one can avail of the online checkin facility for flights booked a couple of months ago?

We're gonna be in trouble next weekend flying from Stanstead if we can't... The route we will be using it for is available for online checkin.

Their website does not say that tickets had to have been booked after xx date....

Anyone know for sure??

Re: Ryanair On Line check in

No.

You have to check in as normal.

Yeah but you have to pay for bag check in now too...god damn it

Bluetonic said:
No.

You have to check in as normal.

oh lord - really?? Even for flights out of Stanstead, which seems to be the main airport using this right now.... ??

Have you tried it?? I know some people may be getting confused because they're trying to enter their flight details into the online check in system, although it won't let them because it is more than 72 hours before their flight - I'm not sure if this is confusing people, or maybe you just can't do it...??

[broken link removed]

nothing here about having to book your flights after a certain date....

Does anyone know if you can do an online check in from Dublin to London Standsted? I can see London Standsted to Dublin but not Dublin to LSTD.?

Thanks,

the only place you can check in online from Dublin to at the moment is to Cork..

I'm trying go check in online at the moment for a Saturday flight.

I'm having trouble getting past the page where you put in the origin and destination airports and confirmation number.

I'm using two different browsers - Safari and Firefox. Anybody else having this problem?

To answer the OP, yes, anyone can check in online for Stansted routes PROVIDED they have hand luggage only. With the new hand luggage restrictions that requires some careful packing. Update: sorry, just noticed the original posting date.

I checked in online yesterday for Dublin-Stansted and Stansted-Italy. I had problems in IE but not Firefox.