Ryanair offers

nick468

Hi,

Having been a regular booker on Ryanair for the best part of a year now, I am starting to notice a pattern in that the company offers cheap ticket offers up to a month and a half in advance.

The way I understand it, the crazy cheap offers (€3 one way) will kick in about 1.5 months before.

But I was just wondering if anyone knew if Ryanair runs 'offers' like this for July and August months, considering these are its busiest times? I am due to travel between Ireland and the UK on July 23, returning the following Monday, and I am holding off for an offer period.

The flights at the moment are around €14.99, Dublin to Manchester. Am I likely to see a better offer (i.e. €3, which is on offer for June flights at the moment?)

Thanks,

Nick

Well you can't exactly argue over a €14.99 flight to England, I remember the days before Ryan Air and when it used to cost a couple hundred 'punts' to fly over there. How times have changed:)

from one nick to another -if you're really considering "holding off" for a better deal than fifteen euros for a flight in late July then .... well, for the first time on this website, words actually fail me...

There are a lot of hidden charges ie when using your card that eats up a lot more money, or is there a card available that is competitive when booking with airlines.

For most cards it's 5 euro per leg per person.

Search for threads on Prepaid Mastercards, as Ryanair don't charge a fee if you use this.

That is certaily not much but it is 10 to 15 in the UK per person but that was awhile ago I checked. Will look for the the Prepaid Mastercard though. Many thanks

That is certaily not much but it is 10 to 15 in the UK per person but that was awhile ago I checked. Will look for the the Prepaid Mastercard though. Many thanks

Table of Ryanair fees:

The card handling / pax admin fee is 5 euro or 5 pounds per person per one-way flight, unless you use a Prepaid Mastercard.

Well they have a new €10 sale today to include July. After 10 minutes of searching this morning I still haven't found too many €10 flights, just the usual suspects.

Another waste of time.

Back