Ryanair Offers

chippy

Hi Gang,i am thinking about booking flights in Mid June for the UK.Question is there was an offer on [no tax oneway] two days ago,went back in today to book but offer has changed and since there is five of us traveling that adds upto alot of money.Should i hold off and hope another deal [offer]comes along or should i bite the bullitt and book straight away as the holiday season fast approachs? All advice most appreaciated. Chippy

Re: Ryan Air Offers

There is a sort of pattern to the Ryanair "sales". Aer Lingus have a 50% sale on at the moment for the autumn. Anytime Aer Lingus have a sale on Ryanair always come back bigger and better.
Their current €7 sale ends tomorrow, you might see a 30% off this price sale followed by a 50% and then a 66% one or a variation on that.
Anyhow with the swine plague about to hit they will be eager to sell what capacity that they have because no one will want to be breathing in God knows what in the airline cabin.

Re: Ryan Air Offers

Thankyou Bronco Lane appreciate your advice.Regards Chippy

As someone who's had to do this a few times for groups - my experience is that it's always a bit of a gamble. If you book early, sometimes you pay over the odds, sometimes you save.

A big deciding factor is whether or not you have to travel on a particular date or for a particular event. If not, then you can afford to take a bit more of a risk and maybe wait until later and try to get the best fares around the dates you can go.