ryanair-name change

athens2004

Can anyone tell me if I should change a name from Paudie to Patrick, or would you get away with that

what's the name on the id you'll be using? Valid forms of id here [broken link removed]

I don't think they have a blanket bans on Paudies!!

You should probably play it safe and have the same name on the ticket as on the id. Somebody else recently posted that they had a ticket name changed in similar circumstances with Ryanair and it was done at no charge (other than perhaps the phone call?).

You should probably play it safe and have the same name on the ticket as on the id. Somebody else recently posted that they had a ticket name changed in similar circumstances with Ryanair and it was done at no charge (other than perhaps the phone call?).

:eek: no charge + Ryanair...does not compute !!!

the below is from their website - [broken link removed]

Passenger names can be changed up to 4 hours prior to scheduled flight departure through a Ryanair reservation centre only (subject to opening hours) and upon payment of a per person name change fee of £70 and €100. Any name change made to a flight reservation must be for that individual passenger’s complete flight itinerary

Back