Ryanair for next June

tosullivan

any idea when they publish flights for booking for next June? at the moment you can only book up to end March

AFAIK and from experience you can only book 6 months ahead with Ryanair. Therefore it will be end of Dec or Jan before you can book for June - depending on what date in June your booking for.

I think it is up to 9 months ahead. Their current periods ends in March. I booked in August for next March so It is more than 6 months ahead.

I think it is up to 9 months ahead. Their current periods ends in March. I booked in August for next March so It is more than 6 months ahead.
ya but you could book March 2009 back in the summer....

I think they have 2 separate schedules

Yes thats the way it is is Summer 2007 did not go on sale till Jan 2007 but Summer 2008 went on sale in September 2007 so watching it closely, they advertise from September to March and then from March to September two seperate schedules nothing in between, not sure if the story about them watching computer cookies is true but just in case I keep looking up different routes to the ones I am waiting to book

Always clear cookies before logging back to their site. I have heard that if you look up a flight, then come back later to book it, their system will recognise you as wanting that flight and no other, so price may go up.
Don't know how true it is, but no harm in being careful!

Always clear cookies before logging back to their site. I have heard that if you look up a flight, then come back later to book it, their system will recognise you as wanting that flight and no other, so price may go up.
Don't know how true it is, but no harm in being careful!

I have never had this problem with Ryanair. I often see their €5 or €1 prices for flight dates that I want. I often log off and then look for accommodation for the dates, talk with Mrs.Slurry over a cup of tea and then log back on to Ryanair and the low prices are still there.

Anyone know why Ryanair prices for July (which just went up) are way dearer than June? Maybe this should be a new post? When do the webfares go up?

Both primary an secondary schools are on holidays in July. In June only secondary schools are off.

I also imagine the weather will be better in July.

Murt

Thanks Murt. The thing is I got flights in March for July 08 and they were webfares (free or 99c etc). I thought webfares went up first and then the expensive fares began. Its obviously not such a linear model but I have no idea how to work it out.

Am especially interested as I'm getting married in July and was really relying on Mr. O'Leary offering flights for less than 200E return!

Back