Ryanair flights to Tenerife in the summer

hjrdee

Not wishing to be accused of promoting Ryanair, but myself and family booked our summer holidays to Tenerife last night from Shannon. The flights are only about €160 return per person which I have to say is pretty good value for July to sunnier climes. We also booked a hotel room at hotels.com for about €300(per Room) for 7 days, and in comparison to a package holiday we ended up saving about €800 for a group of 4 adults and 3 kids.

As I say I'm not trying to advertise ryanair but I do understand how expensive summer holidays is with the kids so I hope this may help somebody...If not, never mind!!

Thanks

PS Just noticed that the same flights are €100 more expensive per person out of Dublin for the same dates. 6th July to 13th July.

Last edited:
thanks for that. have been thinking of doing similar on flights to fuerteventura. it's some saving isn't it. enjoy the holidays.

more than welcome...

Its nice to have a savings on summer holidays. Very expensive time to go on holiday esp. with kids.

Just play the game with the baggage allowance. 15kg is not a lot when giong on holidays. Much better if everyone got one of those small cases that fit in the overhead bins and all go with hand-baggage only.

Just play the game with the baggage allowance. 15kg is not a lot when giong on holidays. Much better if everyone got one of those small cases that fit in the overhead bins and all go with hand-baggage only.

Thats true, but I have to say a pet hate of mine is getting stuck behind somebody on a plane aisle, who's trying to remove the Eiffel tower from the overhead comparment and holding the whole plane up in the process!! But I guess thats the type of attitude that the baggage allowance has created.

What a great bargin, me and my boyfriend went to Tenerife last year for a week and flew out of Dublin, self catering... €890 each in july!!!!

Back