Ryanair - entered passenger name incorrectly or did I??

Dee101

Hi guys

I booked a cheap flight with ryainair just now and entered all the passenger details in perfectly - checked them all before I put in credit card details.
Anyway i got the confirmation and the name is slightly wrong instead of the surname being McDonnell it says "Donnell"!!!.
Now as i said I am 100% sure I put in the details correctly - I think I know my own name at this stage of my life!!!.
Just wondering has anyone else come across this before with Ryanairs website? (type "mistake on passenger details ryanair" into google and you will see a forum with similar complaints with the website)

More importantly, where does that leave me now? Am I going to be charged for a name change when it was obviously a "typo"? (still not sure it was) I only booked the flights cos they only cost a tenner in total!

Also does anyone have an email address for Ryanair, can't find one anywhere on their site

Thanks a mill

Hi,

happened me i left an "e" out, rang up the number, explained the situation saying dont know if it was me or the site. The lady changed it for me without any problem or requesting MONEY!!

Same thing happened me, I booked flights a few weeks ago, when I got the confirmation email, they'd left out part of my full name, then further down the email they had a note saying that because of their new booking system, when you got the confirmation this happened. They have your full name on their system. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks for the reply guys. Would like to ring them just to put my mind at ease. Mayoman, what number did you use to contact them? Am trying 0818303030, which is their reservations number and there it won't even ring. Anyone have a different number? Looking on their website and the only other one costs €150 per min!

I have these numbers saved, worked in past, not sure now.
01 2497791 OR 01 8121212

Thanks for the reply guys. Would like to ring them just to put my mind at ease. Mayoman, what number did you use to contact them? Am trying 0818303030, which is their reservations number and there it won't even ring. Anyone have a different number? Looking on their website and the only other one costs €150 per min!

€150 per minute .... now that would be enterprising pricing by Mr. O'Leary:D

€150 per minute .... now that would be enterprising pricing by Mr. O'Leary:D

Hahaha!I typed that in a hurry this morning! But I wouldn't put it past him ya know!:D

Thanks for the replies everyone, all is sorted now. Finally got through to them on the phone earlier and they changed it no bother. I was just worried as generally I don't use Ryanair but everyone knows their reputation for being difficult!

To see what information you sent click on MANAGE YOUR BOOKING in the section on the left hand side of the home page at ryanair.com

Back