Ryanair Check-In site not working

annfield

hi

I am trying to check in for a flight this evening, i have entered in all my passenger details but i hit the check in button, it says 'no passenger can check in at this time'. I thought you can check in 4 hours prior to a flight. Is it working smoothly for everyone else?

cheers

You can check in up to 5 days beforehand and up to 4 hours before a flight. Are you only taking "carry on board" luggage?

yes, hand luggage only, does that mean i can use terminals in the airport to check in, dont want to get charged for checking in when i should be able to check in on line

I'm not sure what you mean by "terminals". I think only Aer Lingus has these? The Ryanair website is a dog and has been since last March. In the old days you could see a months availability of flights at a time. Then they reduced it to a week. Now you can only check one day at a time.....and even that is freezing after you scroll foreward for more than a week.
I suggest you keep trying to log in and like most things on the Ryanair website it is hit and miss. I don't imagine that the staff at the airport will be aware that there is a problem with online check in as some people will have experienced a problem and others won't.
I am logged on to Ryanair's database for special offers. I am even getting them sent to me in German.

I am pleased to report that it has finally worked, well done Mr O Leary on the upgraded website ...............:rolleyes:

Just giving my own report of how the website worked for me yesterday.
I had no problems with on-line check ins for 4 different flights (I thought it was remarkably fast for a Friday in August, really - I guess everyone is trying to get away for at least a week-end).

Later on I also used the 3 broadband connection to book a couple more tickets - and that was also very smooth.

It would be really good to be able to check in for return flights as well though. I think four days in advance is a bit tighter than would hope for.

Back