Ryanair Charges Query

Daddy

Return flight:

Ryanair charging for 1 bag and airport check in a total of Euro 18.00.

If I book with no bag and prioity booking it costs zero.

If I turn up on the day and bring a bag that needs to be checked in what is the total I have to pay for the bag on both legs assuming less than 15kgs allowed ?

Thanks

From Ryanair: "Customers wishing to check baggage into the hold of the aircraft must pay a Baggage Fee for each item of checked baggage, per flight. The Baggage Fee can be prepaid either at the airport, or through a Ryanair call centre, at the rate of 7GBP/10EUR) (»10/€12 for all flights from the 1st March 2007 onwards) per item of baggage/per one-way flight."

You will also have to pay €3 per flight for a boarding card. you will also have the added hassle of having to queue three times as you have to go to the check in line then they give you a bill which you have to go to the ryanair desk to pay this and then back to the check in. Therefore it's cheaper and less hassle to pay upfront and on line.

Dont you think if there was a way around paying €18 that someone would have come up with it before now? - sadly its a case of having to shut up and pay up

How they get away with not accepting a Laser card for payment beats me.

Six euro each for a family of 5 is scandalous.

Aer Lingus accept a Laser card.

Laser card is such an outdated idea now. Ryanair don't accept it but Aer Lingus only accept it for one-way or return flights leaving Ireland and not the other way around, which is also irritating.

Could some of the family not travel with just carry-on luggage and check-in online? You could put all your liquids into one checked-in bag? Ryanair's 10kg allowance is relatively high.

Ryanair don't accept it but Aer Lingus only accept it for one-way or return flights leaving Ireland and not the other way around, which is also irritating.

I recently flew one way from Spain to Ireland and I was able to pay
by laser.

Budapest:

Cannot mix and match.

Tried booking 2 adults with hold bags and 4 kids with priority boarding -
would'nt allow it.

Just so you know I booked in at the weekend with a child at the check in desk and was not charged the €3 check in fee that is normally charged for adults checking in. We had no baggage at all as it was a day trip. I was also unable to check in on line.

I recently flew one way from Spain to Ireland and I was able to pay
by laser.

Just checked again and if you fly from a eurozone country, you can now use laser but it's still prohibited if you book a one way flight to Ireland from a non-euro country.