Ryanair - Changing Flight Times

InfoSeeker

I have an Aunt who is flying London to Cork on May 9th for my wedding.
Sadly her sister is about to pass away and it will probably happen in the next few days.
I booked a 1 way flight for her tonight for Wed, May 2nd but it looks like this will be too late.
My query is whether there is any chance someone can change a flight time at the last minute when a direct relation, ie her sister, dies?

I realise that there is a cost to change a flight but presume that you have to not only pay this cost but perhaps another cost due to late notice, ie in this case it will the day she dies that we will be looking to get her on a flight.

I will check out their site now to see if I can find anything

Found the relevant part, basically there is a cost of 30 euro to change the flight time for one way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How much will a flight date/time or route change cost?

Flight dates, times and routes are changeable subject to availability, upon payment of the current change fee - Click here for details. Plus in each case any difference in cost between the original total price paid and the lowest total price available at the time the change is if applicable. If the total price is lower on the new flight, no refund will be made.

If the total price is lower on the new flight, no refund will be made.

Back