Ryanair Baggage

musicfan

I've searched previous threads and the ryanair website but can't find the answer.

I'm flying to the UK in the morning with Ryanair - 2 adults and have paid for 1 piece of checked baggage each - a total of 24 euro.

Does anyone know if I want to check in 3 bags on the way back, is this possible? I know about the weight limit / excess baggage etc but just want to know can I pay for the extra bag when I check in, in the UK?

Thanks

You can pay at the airport alright to book in any bag or an extra bag. You will pay more than you normally pay if you were to prebook it on line. I think it's about 8/10 euro. If you go over weight limit then you pay extra for the extra kilos. Enjoy your trip.

do you know that you can take a bag each on board weighing up to 10kilos each - you could do this and it would cost you nothing.

There are also size and not just weight restrictions on cabin bags.

[broken link removed]

You could book/pay for a third bag online before you fly as it will be cheaper as mentioned above.

It will cost 12 per extra bag and cant be paid in cash, only credit card.

Is it €12 in the airport? Seems to be €6 in advance. Not sure if any additional charges (e.g. CC charges) apply if you add that to an existing booking though.

Yeah, thats what I have paid for when I made my booking.

Thanks everyone for you help