Ryanair baggage off European countries

johnd

I have a friend going to Seville at the end of March. They have not used the baggage drop off system before and a bit worried about how its works in places like Seville. Has anyone been to Seville and used this and did it work out ok?

I would appreciate any information

Many thanks

Not much difference really. Just join the usual long "check in" queue with your pre-printed On-line Boarding Pass . Just be careful you are not even slightly over or even at the 15kg limit per bag as they will really screw you for extra charges with the slightest excuse. Also watch yr Carry on limit size as they are now enforcing this at the boarding gates although you would not think so from the mayhem on board .
Cannot understand why they will not use the priority boarding fee to allocate seats at time of On-line check in. Really creates negative consumer sentiment towards Ryanair.

Thanks you Copper Beach for that information. Is Priority Booking honoured at Seville or it is a free for all? Is there any point in them paying for it at all? I agree with your comments about reserving seats

Last edited:
Priority Boarding essential if travelling with kids or elderly in peak season or weekends. Not that essential if just 2 adults but get in Q early all the same.
Also , as plane fills up they tend to be more particular with the carry on bags at end of Q. On the other hand your flight might have a large group of Spanish or Irish students in which case €4 for priority could be money well spent. Either way with or without students a pair of ear muffs or MP3 player would be useful as Ryanair flights are not exactly relaxing experience.
If booking well in advance or Irish Bank Hols try Iberia via Madrid for a more civilised experience,an all-in price and 23kg check in luggage allowance.
Been to Seville Aug 2008 and found it a beautiful city easy to get around on foot. Small easy airport. Lack of Taxis out at the theme park though.