Ryanair Baggage Allowances Pre March '06

Bonafide

I am travelling to Salou later this year with Ryanair to Reus.
I am travelling with my wife and two children (the youngest child being an infant).
The infant is not entitled to a baggage allowance with ryanair.
The Ryanair website state the following with regards to the baggage allowance -

"Checked Baggage Allowance:
Checked baggage allowance is 15kg per person (no infant allowance). Passengers may not use the unused allowances of others. No pooling/sharing of baggage allowances is permitted, even when travelling on the same reservation.
Cabin Baggage Allowance:
Ryanair allows each passenger (excluding infants) to carry one small piece of hand baggage on board. The hand baggage must not weigh more than 10kg and be less than 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, in dimensions. For the safety and convenience of all passengers, hand baggage must fit underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment. Infants do not qualify for a free baggage allowance."

My question is can I use up both the full Checked Flight Baggage allowance and the full cabin baggage allowance?
Am I correct in assuming that I am allowed bring the following on the flight without incurring additional charges (effectively 25KG per person!! excluding the infant as long as we are happy to bring 6 bags):
Checked Baggage
3 cases each no greater that 15KG in weight
Cabin Baggage
3 baggage each no greater that 10KG in weight

I know there are other threads on this but none are specific on this point and we do need to bring quite a bit with a young child and an infant. Thanks!

Bearing in mind that Ryanair now charge per bag, you could conceivably save €5 by bringing two checked bags not exceeding 45kg in total. On our last trip, the wife and I checked in one large bag (19kg outgoing, 24.5kg returning... most of that was my own make-up and 'impulse' purchases, of course!)

I booked the flights before March '06 though. Can I still bring an extra bag and just pay for it at the check-in?

Yes, but I presume you'll be charged the higher, post-March-16th non-pre-checked rate (€8 instead of €5 per return trip).

Also, since I mentioned the possibility of big, BIG bags, I spotted this:
For health and safety reasons Ryanair will not accept any individual item exceeding 32 kilos and with combined dimensions of more than 81cms height, 119cms wide and 119cms depth. This weight limit does not apply to mobility equipment.

All i need now is a good value multi-regio portable dvd player and I am set. Cheers!