Ryanair advance online check-in . .

michaelm

Can anyone who has used Ryanair advance online check-in recently (on the new website) recall whether it asks you to input your name or if it just uses the name used for the booking?

When I booked a flight (to Spain) it only asked for First name and Surname. I can't recall exactly the process for advance online check-in which I did last week. The boarding card only has first name and surname; but the passport has a middle name; as it's to Spain advance passenger information (API) is required and Ryanair glean this during check-in.

My concern, being a Ryanair virgin is that the API may not have the middle name (therefore not full name as per passport) and that this might cause a problem.

I'm just back from Spain and like you have a middle name on my passport but only filled in first name and surname on API. No problem, but was travelling with Aer Lingus. Can't see there being a problem with Ryanair

Travelling to Spain with Ryanair in 10 days and have paid to have bag put in hold. How do I check in the bag , can I do it when I am checking in on line
Wrixon

Yes wrixonshea, when you check in you have the option of checking your bag (don't forget to do it ) when you get to the airport you need to go to the appropriate desk for your flight so you can drop it off.