Ryanair adding child to flight

I booked my parents a flight to see my sister in England, they have now kindly offered to bring my 7 year old with them. Problem is I already booked their flight. When I tried booking for my child the site will not allow as child needs to be over 16. Even though my parents will be there I cannot seem to book a flight for a child.. I have searched the Web and cannot find any info - Can you add a person on to your ticket ?????

THANKS

you have to phone ryanair.best bet is 1st thing in the morning 0818303030 and give your parents ref number.they can then book the child on the flight with them and make sure they email you a confirmation.

I've had to do this before. I actually forgot all about my youngest child when i was booking the flights!

It does say that to change a booking ( which is what it is classed as ) you have to pay a charge ( i think it was 25 euro ) although shock horror ryanair didn't actually make me pay this charge!!!

I phoned them up said i needed to add a child ( didn't want to say i had forgotten i had 2 children not 1 ) and they did it all over the phone and emailed me the reference number.

Thanks Samanthajane - I will call in the morning and let you know if I get good news..

Good News, €50 to add child to flight. I was expecing hassle but got zero. Thumbs up for Ryanair..

Do you mean that your child paid just 50 euro total- which is very good of Ryanair; or that you were charged fifty euro on top of what any other person would pay at the time of booking -which would be quite unwarranted ?