Ryan Hotels plc Share Certs are they worth anything

E

eamonoco

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advise, I have a number of Ryan Hotels plc share certs going back to the 90's which I've just unearthed, do they have any value?. I realise the stock is no longer listed, I did however read about a dissenters registrar and something to the effect of a €1.40 been held in trust where you have to apply to claim from the Dissenter's registrar.

Thank you

Eamon

The company changed its name from Ryan Hotels plc to Gresham Hotel Group plc and was subsequently delisted back in 2004/2005 after being taken over by Precinct Investments.

Try contacting the company secretary at Gresham Hotel Group plc, 23 Upper O Connell Street, Dublin 1 or alternatively contact Computershare Investor Services Ireland Limited, Heron House, Corrig Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 (Tel 01-2163100) who acted as their share registrar and they should have your holding listed on the dissentors register.

The Precinct offer was accepted at €1.40 per share.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I will follow up with your suggestions. Regards Eamon

Back