Ryan Air Website

V

Vaughan

Last week my wife and I failed to make a booking on RyanAir . Every time we went to complete we had a message saying there was a problem with our credit card. In the end having tried several cards we gave up assuming problems with their web site. Now we find that despite being told our payment couldn't be processed on every occasion that several identical bookings have been made though many fewer than the attempts made. RyanAir after endless calls have agreed to reimburse all but one flight which they insist is a proper booking. It isn't because we were told online that our card wouldn't work and we were to try again and we did and we did and we did etc. Has anyone else had this problem and did you ever get your money back. This is really outrageous behaviour we feel and cannot rightly be allowed. Any similar experiences? Suggestions?

just to check if i got it right, you tried to book a flight, used different CC due to the error messages and there was still money deducted from your account?

if that's the case, did you take screenshots of the error messages at the time? also did you receive confirmation of the bookings by email?

thank god i never fly with them again which doesn't help you right now, i know ;) either way it's a tricky situation for you. did you ask the consumer rights office for advice?

Last edited:
Back