Rugby world cup 2007

Jolly Man

Anyone know the best place to get tickets for the Irish group matches, and has anyone booked/know where to get quarter final tickets for cardiff?

I got my tickets for the Quarter Final in Cardiff in the post last week. I bought them through Ticketmaster months ago. I believe that they were released at different times during the last year and I got lucky. I also got tickets to the Ireland-Argentina and Ireland-Georgia but I had to pull a few favours for them. As far as I know the only way to get them now is through Tour Operators. By the way, for the Cardiff Game a Tour Operator might be your best bet as accomodation was very difficult to get.

Thanks fustydor, i hate the taught of paying above face value for match tickets. I guess i should have got them months ago like yourself.

I have two tickets for the Cardiff quarter final which I bought on the official rugby world cup website. Luckily my sis lives few miles from Cardiff which means acc. sorted. I missed out on Ire group games but am going to Scotland V New Zealand in Murrayfield.
I saw some web sites selling quarter final tickets for about €800 each.
Good luck with them .

Thanks fustydor, i hate the taught of paying above face value for match tickets. I guess i should have got them months ago like yourself.

The tickets are expensive anyway!

I'm going to the Ireland's games with Argentina and France, the quarter final in Cardiff (New Zealand vs Ireland or France one would think) and the final. The tickets were €125, €220, €270 and €550 respectively from the official IRB WC website. When you stand back from it the prices are outrageous.

They are costly but at least they are still the face value the touts will have a great time with them!

Back