Ruden Homes development near Cork Airport

thejuggler

Anyone know anything about this development in the Leghanamore area in Cork City. Any timeframe for launch or information on estate agent etc?

I bought from Ruden Homes in 1997 and the selling agents were Irish and European. Not sure if they have stuck with them.

at last update they weren't releasing til August - they were supposed to be releasing in June, then 2 dates in July so I don't know if they will release in August. Ruden usually go with irish&european (they did with Grange Manor in Ovens too)

yep. Larry Murphy is usually the guy from Irish and European.we bought a place from him years ago and i thought he was quiet good.don't know if he is still in I and E..
alternatively try and get a number for Ruden homes and call them directly.
the development is going to be hughe,well over 500 house and i believe they had to pay a few million of a bond to the county council to get the planning.
if you are around the area try stopping off and catch one of the guys working there,in the last development up the road the foreman (rodney) was excellent and a great help with any questions..
the only thing the last time was the connection to the water and the sewage took ages as it needed to be brought down to the main pipes in Togher,check to see if this will be a delay this time as well.
the houses by Ruden usually have a great finish to them inside and a good layout

i checked it out earlier and they have approx 10 houses well under costruction by where the gates currently are but i presume they will be like the houses further up in the matthew hill development