RTE Leaders Debate February 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceist Beag

This has all the potential of great car crash TV! Already ten minutes in and it's more entertaining than the last two, mainly due to the questions from Miriam! I'm not sure if it's intentional but she plays the primary school teacher role very well!

Martin- The Banking Enquiry said nothing about the crash being FF's fault
Adams- 'Senator Cahill who' !!!!
Adams- Miriam, do you earn over 100k and I bet you have private health insurance
Miriam - Health has being a disaster under your Govt Taoiseach....response from Kenny - IRA, Bombs, Guns

Miriam is a complete disaster and seems intent on giving us a history lesson on the last goverment. I always thought we should be looking forward, not back.

Miriam is a complete disaster and seems intent on giving us a history lesson on the last goverment. I always thought we should be looking forward, not back.
Thats a good slogan for FF right there...you should copyright it

Oh oh....FF want to start assisting people trying to buy houses again. That will end well :rolleyes:
(Labour are talking the same gibberish, for the record)

Miriam is a complete disaster and seems intent on giving us a history lesson on the last goverment. I always thought we should be looking forward, not back

Not watching it but going on above comment "She has a brother who has to be elected"

Miriam: Please can you all not interrupt each other ... only I can interrupt and I will do so continually thank you very much!

I think Miriam had very little impact on the Leaders' debate.

Joan did well -I can't vote for her

Enda was on top of his figures -can't vote for him

Michael Martin looked stressed - would never vote for him

Gerry Adams talked the talk - nothing of substance. Would never vote for him.

Marion

I thought that Miriam did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances. I didn't see the 7 way debate, but there was a lot less talking over each other in this debate than in the TV3 debate with the 4 leaders. She pressed them all with hard questions.

I have to say I had never heard of "Senator Cahill" either - I had never heard her referred to as such before.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back