RTE - how to know when program (Grey's anatomy) is coming back?

marcellaf

Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of Grey's anatomy, and was glued to the season 3 finale on RTE 2 on Tuesday night.
There was no mention after the program as to when season 4 may be shown on RTE - does anyone know, or how could I find out?

thanks.

If you can't wait to find out what happens in the next series go to [broken link removed]#

I emailed RTE last week but have not received a reply. Just thought someone here might have an idea when its due back.

I've tried to get this sort of information in the past out of various channels including RTE. All are equally cagey and say something like "look out for ads, there'll be plenty of notice". I'm trying to find season 3 grey's at the moment - from the beginning of the series and it's not on anywhere!

You could set up a Google Alert for email notification of any web references to Grey's Anatomy and RTE. That would pick up mentions on many newspapers or bulletin boards.

Purpeller, it's just finished on LivingTV, so it will be repeated shortly on it. They always repeat series when they've just finished. It was really good, they're into the 4th episode of series 4 in the US.

You could set up a Google Alert for email notification of any web references to Grey's Anatomy and RTE. That would pick up mentions on many newspapers or bulletin boards.
I wasn't previously aware of Google Alerts. Useful feature!

I wasn't previously aware of Google Alerts. Useful feature!

Yep indeed - It can take a little while to 'tune' the search criteria to get it just right. You can build fairly complex search criteria with ANDs and ORs and () etc.

was greys anatomy on last Monday on rte? My sky+ hasn't recorded it.