Route 47

eoinypony

does any one know does the bus route 47 still operate and if so is it any good?? im living in Glenbourne in Leopardstown and need to get into Ballsbridge or near by in the mornings.......

Hi Eoinpony...

Does this help???...

[broken link removed]

Never used the route myself, but I'm sure someone has and can advise better...

Darth...

You're more than welcome, Eoinypony... They could be right, it may well be gone.. What with the cuts, ooops, sorry, I mean 'adjustments'!...

Seems like it could be the only route that would suit you... Might be an idea to ring their Information line and ask... 01- 8734222... Or ring the garage the bus comes from (Donnybrook) direct... 01-7034420...

Darth...

haha cuts is right
ah hopefully ill find another way to get to work from here,,,,,only bought house haven moved in as yet,,,,Hope luas is ready next year

Give the garage a call anyway to find out for certain, one way or another....

Yep, I'd highly reccomend Luas...

I use it constantly... Probably helps that I've Free Travel... Makes using it even nicer!...

Darth...

yeah the 47 route is still going strong, so no need to worry, it will bring you to the donnybrook garage and you will have to walk from there, unless you want to get a bus from the stillorgan dual carriageway, the 63 i think goes by and will bring you into Ballbridge, but I reckon walking would be much quicker.

Back