Rough cost for installing Triton power shower

Caveat

It's a Triton power shower - the tank/pipes are immediately on the other side of the bathroom wall.

What would I be looking at approximately?

Re: Rough cost for installing electric shower

Depends on how you do it.
The right way,
taking a direct cold feed from shower, running it through hotpress and tapping into storage tank, Taking direct hot feed from shower connecting to cylinder with essex / surrey flange, (follow manufacturer instructions), both lines fitted with shut off valve, Or
the wrong way,
Tap the hot and cold in to nearest pipes.
The right way ensures a constant flow to shower and shower is unaffected by pressure loss in the main plumbing lines (somene turns a tap on).
The wrong way is faster/ cheaper and wrong.

Should take an experiance plumber under 3 hours to complete and you will also need a sparks to wire the shower to a fused spur or pull chord switch. Prices are regional.

Thanks

Assuming 'the right way', can you give a max/min guess?

It will probably be a (very) experienced handyman doing the job.

Region wise, we are very much in 'the country' BTW.

materials , flange approx €30, pipe, tank connecter, two shut off valves, other fittings about €30.
Labour charge approx €140 - €180 plus materials plus 13.5% VAT

Can only guess at sparks cost, maybe €80 - €100 plus switch etc plus VAT

10 mm cable 4 euro per metre,pull cord s/w 20 euro box 2 euro,rcbo in board 30 euro,labour 30 euro per hour,220 - 250 for the electrical side.

10 mm cable 4 euro per metre,pull cord s/w 20 euro box 2 euro,rcbo in board 30 euro,labour 30 euro per hour,220 - 250 for the electrical side.

Because the shower only use's power to run the built in pump and lots of these models use low voltage via a transfromer, would it still be necessary to use 10mm cable and run it back to fuse board?

Davyjones, I can not see a reference as to if it is a pump shower or Electric.
If Electric 300 Euro to 350 Euro would be fair all in with Material. Depending on cable run.

I'm confused ......
Is it an Electric Shower (water fed from storage tank, 6sq mm electric cable to fuse board)
or is it a Power Shower ( transformer plugged into 13 amp socket boosts hot & cold from hot press)

It's a power shower - if this can mean more than one thing then I'm afraid I can't elaborate.

I think he means does the shower simply pump the water from the exisitng sources (cylinder for hot water and storage tank for cold water) or does it also heat the water?? This matters greatly because an electric shower that also heats the water uses far more electricity and hence needs separate heavy duty line directly to fuse box, while a simple 'pumped' electric shower may not.

Its a power shower and in my world that means it pulls hot water from cylinder and cold water from storage tank by way of a built in pump (possibly low voltage).

most new shower are 8,9 or even 10 KW,it should be wired with 10mm cable.

The confusion is in the thread title, the shower Caveat has is not an electric shower but one like this [broken link removed]

Can the electric lads tell us how they are wired and cost to wire?

Sorry, see what you mean - amending thread title now...

Edit: OK, for some reason I can't edit the thread title for the thread as a whole - only on selected posts

Update:

Thanks for all the comments - just to say, got the whole lot done for €250 which judging by the other prices mentioned seems quite good.