Rosemount Court, Dundrum

S

Sharon

Does anyone know if Rosemount Court within Rosemount Estate is an ok area? I'm hearing mixed reviews. I am considering moving there and it would be great if anyone could give me their opinion. Thanks!

Old friends of mine are from around there; that whole area seems to have become considerably 'gentrified' in recent years — not that it was particularly dodgy to begin with, I hasten to add!

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I would like opinions on this estate too, particularly the Rosemount Park area.

Im pretty familiar with Dundrum & the estate seems very handy for the LUAS.

Any downsides I should be aware of ?

Also, Id be interested to know if the OP did purchase there & how they feel about the decision.

Thanks in advance.

I've grown up in Dundrum all my life and Rosemount used to be known as a rough estate. Like most places these days though house prices have forced people to live in places they previously wouldn't have considered, much to the benefit of the area I think its fair to say. It might be advisable to check out the immediate potential neighbours if you're having doubts.

Agree with previous posts that area is now fairly mixed and have not heard of any probs there.I think Rosemount Court is a seperate enclave of newer houses, very near the Dundrum road exit and pretty much unaffected anyway.
R

I am from Dundrum and when I was growing up Rosemount was a horrible nasty area. Needless to say its changed BUT...as someone said make sure your neighbours arent the last of the mohicans. Its an ugly, ugly estate though...