Rose petals?

Guys

Anybody know where I can pick up either real or artificial rose petals? The mother is off to some wedding tomorrow and had ordered them online but they haven't arrived on time and now she is in a bit of a heap. Had a quick look online and plenty of places online to get them but doesn't mention any florists in Dublin that do them. Would I be wrong to presume that you can get them in ANY florist?

Cheers

I think if you need them urgently the best thing to do is just ask a florist, a friend of mine used to work in one years ago and at the end of the day there was a certain amount of wastage, if you can't get that you'll have to pay for the petals to be removed!

Good luck!

ad

Cheers for that

The mother is off to some wedding tomorrow and had ordered them online but they haven't arrived on time and now she is in a bit of a heap.

Hope you get sorted.

Can you indulge us by telling us why your mother needs rose petals for a wedding?

Hope you get sorted.

Can you indulge us by telling us why your mother needs rose petals for a wedding?

Confetti!!!!! Women!

After trawling t'interweb I discovered that Lantz on Charlemont Street have them so she is going in this morning to pick them up!!

Looks like your hard work paid off in the end! Delighted you found what you were looking for! Hope it's a good day for a wedding!!