Roofing designs?

Muffinb

Anyone any idea of websites to look up designs for a roof. We are designing the roof part of extension to back of house and I would love to be able to see what different designs look like from both inside and out. I am heading towards a plain sloping roof from back of house just under top floor windowsills to the front of the extension but only because am afraid of anything that I can't visualise in my mind.
Builder is suggesting pitch roof with hihgest paoint in the middle but cant judge and would love to see designs before. No PP needed hence no architect drawings.
Any advise or if anyone has done something similar a photo/drawing of theirs would be even better!
Im just short of going to view houses for sale with nice roofs.....

Thnaks
Muffinb

can you give some idea of sizes of your extension ? just want to know width * depth * height so can guage what type of pitch you would be talking about - also what height above wallplate level are your upstairs windows ?

Hi Nai,
The extension is going to be 25ft wide across the back of the house, single storey and 14ft deep out into the garden. Not sure what you mean exactly about the windows upstairs but its a standard 1960's 3 bed semi thats all I know really, not building minded!!Nextdoor have extended out but with a big flat roof the same distance which looks horrible so I understand we have to ask permission to take their capping stones off to make ours be able to go under the windowsills of our own.

ANy ideas of is this too vague??

Thanks for any help you can give