Roofer who replies

philipb

Anyone know a reliable one who'll actually return a phone call? We need some small repairs done to our roof. I've tried ringing the few names already recommended on this site - all to no avail thus far.

Sorry... we're in Dublin. Funnilly enough, someone has got back to me today. Could do with another quote though as the small job has (predictably) grown. Now looking to replace a flat roof.... Any recommendations?

Looking to get some work done myself. Busy time for them at the moment apparently with the weather we've been having :(

Have used Jack Goucher previously 0862464181
He is based in the Wicklow area but may travel.

I have no connection other than as a satisfied customer

I have a flat roof over my garage that i have been paying cowboys to refelt every couple of years that is costly enough,,
i recently was given a number of a firm to quote me for some mad new plastic stuff that is supposed to last 30 years. As they were recomended i used them , they were not cheap but i received a Guarantee that my insurance company would accept. C and D roofing 01 6260579.

Hi Bosco,

In line with the can you confirm if you have any association with this company in light of the fact that this is your one and only post with AAM and its on an old thread.

Back