Roof Slates

mummol

Any reccs for roof slates.

We need 3500 - 4000 of them. We were thinking of Tegral Trutone Plus. Best price so far is 15.10 per thousand and second best is 15.70. However roofer says the 15.10 ones are a batch that have been there for a while and were imported by Tegral and resprayed. He'd rather we got different ones so they are out.

I'd like a reasonable quality without the E6 per slate tag.

Any reccs for roof slates.

We need 3500 - 4000 of them. We were thinking of Tegral Trutone Plus. Best price so far is 15.10 per thousand and second best is 15.70. However roofer says the 15.10 ones are a batch that have been there for a while and were imported by Tegral and resprayed. He'd rather we got different ones so they are out.

I'd like a reasonable quality without the E6 per slate tag.

I was'nt aware Tegral sell resprayed slates. I assume they will still have to honour the 20yr guarantee for any Trutone plus slate they supply regardless of origin or batch?

presume so! Our builder felt they didn't match the quality he usually would associate with these slates which is why the hardware store is pushing them with competitive prices.

I trust our builder/roofer - old school but v honest and straight. He doesn't have any motives just to ensure we got our house to best spec possible.

Back