Rome

pnh

Decided on a whim to take a trip to Rome end May-taking advantage of Aer Lingus cheap offers which ended last Friday.
Now we need to decide where to stay.Anyone advise good reasonable area.My Googling suggests Trastevere-have been looking at apartments-dont like hotels much.Any suggestions? thanks

Lots of hotels near Statione Termini. Look at whats available in http://www.venere.com (www.venere.com). You can get a discount if you use this code when booking... AS6HV25

Hey, i recently sent my parents to Rome for their anniversary and used the following website - [broken link removed] i'd see it advertised on the breakfast show on RTE1 and the girl is Irish,

Best of luck

okay-they are 2 interesting links which I had not come across-thanks to u both

hotellancelot.com, right beside the coliseum, beautiful place

Hi pnh,
We stayed here. Good hotel. V clean. Great Breakfast. A little bit out from the center of city. Colliseum and Roman Forum 15 minutes walk. Bus-stop across the street. Transport metro..bus.. cheap in Rome.

Would advise someone to stay away from Hotels near Station Termine; better to stay somewhere between the Station and the Vatican. We found the additional walk back up past Station Termine a bit of a pain. Definitely will go for somewhere more central next time!

Back