Rome.. recommend a restaurant for a Wedding??

larry1

Sister living in USA getting married in Rome in Sept. Approx 20 people attending. The hotel dont cater for wedding parties.Anyone recommend a nice restaurant for the Wedding reception. Budget €60-€100 per head

Many thanks

I had my reception at the Quirinale Hotel 30 people in total it was FAB

Hi Larry1, a bit late with my reply but had a very nice meal here last June - its about five mins away from the Vatican. Il Simposio - 00193 Roma, Piazza Cavour, 16. Tel and Fax 06 32 11502 and 06 32111131.

Hi there

Congratulations to you sister.
We got married in Rome last year and we had a brilliant time and would recommend it to anyone. We had a small wedding, just 23 in total.
Our Wedding was at 11am in the morning so we brought everyone for lunch afterwards in the roof top Restaurant on the Hassler Hotel, it was just gorgeous, its located at the top of the Spanish Steps and the setting is beautiful, the service was excellent and the food was great.

http://www.hotelhassler.com/

We stayed in

[broken link removed]

and that evening had a meal on the roof top - the hotel is really beautiful and central, the staff are brilliant, the views from the roof are amazing and the atmosphere in the hotel is really relazxing.

If your sister needs information on a photographer we hired one for the Church only and we were really pleased with the job they did, I think their name was Fotogioberti, but I can find out for you like?

If you would like any further information, let me know