Rome Group Booking

shoegal

Hello, I will be travelling to Rome for a weekend in October with a group of about 30 people (Ages from 30 to 70). Does anyone have any recommendations for city restaurants for an evening meal which would be suitable for a group booking. Thank you.

Hi ShoeGal,

This is my favourite restaurant in Rome. http://www.allarampa.it/home.php?language=English

It's quite big, so it should easily be able to cater for 30 people. Click on the Virtual Restaurant and you will get a good view. You can choose from a number of cameras and it rotates around to show you the inside.

They have an extensive menu as well as a great buffet of antipasti. The menu and prices are online and you will see that it is very reasonable (for a capital city!)

It is situated just alongside the Spanish Steps, so the location is good too!

Hope you like it.

JT.

Hi JT, thank you indeed, I had a look at the site and the place does look attractive, I will certainly check it out.

Cheers Shoegal.
It's very easy to find. If you are standing in Piazza di Spagna, at the bottom of the Spanish Steps, you just start walking to your right and it's the next little street to your left.
Also a little tip for you: The anitpasti buffet only costs 10 euro for a heaped dinner plate, and it can be enough for 2 or 3 people to share!

I'm hoping to be back in Rome in September, so hopefully will get to visit it again myself!

JT.

Hi, We checked out Alla Rampa in October and it was very good, a large restaurant, nice for dinner and perfect for groups. Thanks JT for recommendation.

Back