roller blind cleaners in dublin southside/city centre area

D

djimi

Can anyone recommend a company that cleans roller blinds in the dublin south side/city centre area. While I have searched the forum, all I have found is companies who sell blinds.

A friend of mine discovered that there was enough "spare" roller-blind to allow for the dirty end to be cut off and replaced by the clean "spare" material!

Thanks for the suggestion welfarite, but there are stains down the whole length of the blinds and so I need them cleaned.

Chances are that all of the stains wont be removed. The difficulty with cleaning them is that the cloth goes limp after thorough cleaning.Thats why nobody offers a cleaning service.

YOU may find its cheaper to just get new material. I had quite expensive blinds installed 5 years ago and when looking to get them replaced was told 'it wont be cheap' by the supplier, I popped out to a company that makes a lot of these blinds out near clondalkin, spotted the same material in rolls in their warehouse, gave them measurements and they cut them to size for me. May seem a little extreme but its always nice to get a better deal

Back