Roll Out Lawn

CMK

We have ordered Roll Out Lawn for collection on Saturday morning....according to the weather forecast this evening it looks like its meant to rain on Saturday and Sunday, my question is can you put down this lawn when its raining or after it has rained, does the ground have to be dry? Should we cancel our order?

Thanks in advance

Weather does not matter (Except deluge, snow, etc). Much more important that the rolls are fresh and damp - not dried out. If you can work in the rain, the grass will be OK - it's very resilient.

CMK,
Can I ask where you got your lawn? I am planning to to put down about 50sq mtrs this weekend or early next week. I am hoping to order it today.

Thanks,

Paul24

i got some previously from Summerhill Lawns - just google them - they have a great web site

Paul24

We ordered them from Jamestown Landscape and Building Supplies in Finglas 01 864 0522.

Regards

I saw some in the Limerick "B & Q" store recently, so presumably they may stock it elsewhere too.....

B&Q do excellent rolls. If only a few metres you could bring it home in the boot of the car

i got some roll out lawn from summerhill lawns last week i cant reccomend them highly enough ,i done my hole back garden last week there turf is of the highest quality seed mix and it shows in there turf mine has nearly knit together already,make sure you wather it very well every day until the roots have grown in

Have to say, the quality of roll out lawn in B&Q wasn't great. Have to agree with Jango 1975

i got some roll out lawn from summerhill lawns last week i cant reccomend them highly enough

I ordered roll out lawn from Summerhill Lawns last week. They delivered within two days and for 60sqm of lawn including delivery, it came in at just under €250. The quality of the lawn is exceptional. Would definately recommend.

that's very cheap! too late for me, spent €500 on 80 sq.m.

Back