Robinstown, Co Meath ?

Hi Redstar.

We had a look at this village a couple of weeks ago. We seen a house that was advertised for sale. The village itself is fine. Typical village with a pub, church, shop etc. Seemed fine to me.
We just didn't like the estate that we viewed. It a new-ish estate but it seemed very uncared for. There is another brand new estate (can't remember the name of it) and it seemed gorgeous but out of our price range unfortunately.

Thanks Martina - might be worth a look around, also seeing as its close enough to both Navan and Trim.

lovely village nice quite and friendly people but badly neglected by the council the roads are in a terrible state they are building loadsa houses and doing nothing whatsoever about sevices. Broadband is non exisitant and by the looks of it will never happen such a shame i myself am considering moving and wish that i could stay but the lack of services effects my job. To sum up if only they done a few small things this would be one of meaths best towns to buy in but well the ball is in the councils court and they dont seem to bothered