Robbie Williams, Back for good??

Bubbly Scot

Oh dear, I think this could spell trouble. He left the band originally because he got too big for his boots. Now he's sending out "come and get me" messages and Gary Barlow etc. are refusing to rule out a return.

Take That are enjoying a return to fame and doing brilliantly, I much prefer their new stuff to the old. Robbie hasn't been heard from much in recent years and now appears to want to ride their coat tails. While a return might be good initially for nostalgia if nothing else, I can't help thinking he'll throw another tantrum and storm out....or is this showbiz, like the arguments on X Factor are all staged?

I can't help wondering if the speculation might just be good for ticket sales for their upcoming tour. Some people would love to see Robbie back.

and the rest of us couldn't give a flying ****:p

Seriously, we have seen it before. People fall out (Take That, The Verve, The Spice Girls, The Eagles etc) but as soon as there is money to be made they will reform for sure.

These modern celebs are addicted to publicity and money, and hate being out of the limelight. RW heading back to TT is good business for both parties. If I was Gary Barlow I'd tell him to get lost.

Back