Riviera Pebbles - Apartment rental feedback

They are a reputable business as far as I know, and are in the business for a number of years. They act as agents for holiday home owners, getting clients and handling changeovers etc. They have a strong presence on internet searches. I have a holiday home in Nice but have no connection with them. I'm sure they will give you email addresses of past visitors to reassure you. Enjoy Nice, September is a great time to visit, less crowded and generally good weather.

Used them in May of this year. No problems and lovely apartment. I would stay in Old Town, most of the bars/restaurants are located there as well as the markets, handy to have them on your doorstep.

I've stayed with www.nicepebbles.com and this year stayed with www.rivierapebbles.com. Think they are the same company - don't quite know the difference. No problems with either, both times great. You say you have found them on Trip Advisor - Riviera Pebbles is now listed on Trip Advisor and the properties are given star ratings by past guests, so take a look at these as they should reassure you.

Thanks everyone. Have gone ahead with a booking. Looking forward to the trip!

I think they are sister companies, Nice Pebbles being the original.

Hope the trip went well.