Ring of Kerry accomodation during July?

speedy

just wondering does anyone have good recommendations for good bed and breakfast's or hotels anywhere along the ring of kerry. we're going to take 3 days to go around it. i've 2 australian friends coming over so there'll be 3 of us to a room. also what towns would be the nicest to stay overnight in?

thanks a million!:D

kenmare is one of the best towns on the ring killarney is nice also but is busier if in killarney you could try killarney court a nice hotel with good offers at the edge of town there are many b&bs in kenmare also quite a nice hostel in town centre with good rates so enjoy

thanks for that coleen. we've stayed in killarney before so we're avoiding it this time. can get so touristy, good to have some ideas to start with anyway. thanks!

waterville is a nice half way stop - also mabey if you up for cutting accross the ring of kerry a bit glencar has a nice place to stay the climbers inn.

we only just got back from driving it last week took 6 hours would have liked to cut it into 3 days tho

Neonitrix

just back from the most fab week in kenmare. we stayed in a self catering holiday home, so cant help you there unfortunately. However i would just say that during that time we did the ring of kerry and also the Beara Way - i would def recommend the beara way over the ring of kerry - found the ring very touristy and lots of people everywhere - the beara way was beautiful - found beaches/ harbours deserted and towns that were absolutely beautiful. went on a seafari in kenmare on our last day and when speaking to the captain of the boat he mentioned that the beara way was def the one to do. Can recommend it highly enough myself. Just my tuppence worth.

Back