Right, Mary Hanafin todays Indo

galleyslave

an oldie I know, but regarding her teachers pension -
"It is a special arrangement given the lack of surety which accompanies a political career,"

Can somebody please just shoot me now. Either that, or give my wife a nice pension pot too because she was self employed for a while, it don't get much more unsure than that, and she's not even entitled to the dole... never mind a state paid multi pension pot.

Get real Hanafin... the sooner these perks are eliminated the better. I'm getting quite riled.

You are asking Turkeys to vote for Christmas ! And Christ do we have some Turkeys !

We all know that it is disgraceful.

Look British MP's have just recently passed the £65,000 per annum salry , that equates to approx €72,000. When you compare the minister positions its crazy; for example

Defence....... they actually have an Army, an Airforce and a real Navy
whereas we have ............ don't know where to start !!!

Trade and Enterprise....... don't get me started...........
Transport .......... Public Transport , well they have one for starters.
Every Airport in the UK has a rail station adjacent to it......... we hardly have a bus service at our airports.

Yet, our TD's are on almost €100,00 per annum, Birmingham has a bigger population than Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaah

Just stepping off soap box now .............

Secman

Secman

I'm teetering on the brink of doing something I've never done before, and that is complaining to a politician, or in this case, many polititians. Mary Hanafin deserves a good clatter on the This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language for her comments re her pension entitlements and the whole bloody lot of them need to have these ludicrous pensions removed and replaced with defined contribution pensions. The whole teacher thing needs to go too.

Back