Ridgewood, Swords

Omad

Was looking at a new four bed end of terrace in Ridgewood, asking price is €425K, how does this sound???

are there other properties in this area for sale, if so check with estate agents for current prices... sounds high to me for a house... considering it prob only cost 100K to build...

Sounds crazy money for a semi -d ? Dont get me wrong Ridgewood is a nice estate, good location. But considering that theres 3 storey 4 bed detached homes in Rush for sale at 280k....

You would be stark raving mad to pay 425k. You would be better of burning €100,000 in a bucket. Seriously not worth more than 325,000.Try for a more realistic price guide.

You would want to be mad and dont forget when the new runway eventually gets built you will be subjected to aircraft noise....why do you think they built on that land....

According to the Property Bee working on daft, the price of these houses was reduced to €360,000 from last October to last December. Hope that helps.

You would want to be mad and dont forget when the new runway eventually gets built you will be subjected to aircraft noise....why do you think they built on that land....
I'm looking at buying in Swords sometime this year.. is there somewhere online where I could see where the proposed new runway will be located? :eek:

Back