Revolut - How to get recall of possible dodgy transaction

elcato

I tried using a ticket machine in the UK to buy a ticket but when I put card and pin in I got a transaction not valid. I checked to make sure no ticket was there and went to ticket office and bought one over the counter using same card. Now I have two txs for same amount within one minute of each other. While one is a Aviva train tx, the other has come up as massage services. Anyone know how to contact revolute to get it stopped ? I reported it to the ticket office but they have given me a complaint form.

I tried using a ticket machine in the UK to buy a ticket but when I put card and pin in I got a transaction not valid. I checked to make sure no ticket was there and went to ticket office and bought one over the counter using same card. Now I have two txs for same amount within one minute of each other. While one is a Aviva train tx, the other has come up as massage services. Anyone know how to contact revolute to get it stopped ? I reported it to the ticket office but they have given me a complaint form.

Check the back of your card - usually there is a number for fraud / emergency reporting

I have used the 'chat' facility within the app. on two occasions successfully.

Found within the 'help' option.

I have used the 'chat' facility within the app. on two occasions successfully.
Superb. All sorted via this. Apparently it was the same merchant but probably due to AI (or lack of) on the machine and revolut it came up with that spelling. So chances are it will be rejected as duplicate. I wonder will a legal eagle use this in the divorce courts

Back