Revenue customer service

tosh100

Re: contacting tax office.."please call again later. Goodbye" and the line goes dead.

Moderator note: off-topic posts split from this thread.

-- ClubMan

exact same experience yesterday - tried at least ten times - still on last years tax credits and cut off point - what a great public service!

Re: contacting tax office.."please call again later. Goodbye" and the line goes dead.

ClubMan said:
"Full PAYE self-service on the Internet" available Spring 2006 according to the PAYE Notice to employees 2006 that I received yesterday. This promises to reduce the hassle and delay in dealing with these sorts of tax issues for those who can wait.

Technically this is spring 2006, and has been since 1st February.

Yes - so they have until April 30th to deliver.

ClubMan said:
"Full PAYE self-service on the Internet" available Spring 2006 according to the PAYE Notice to employees 2006 that I received yesterday. This promises to reduce the hassle and delay in dealing with these sorts of tax issues for those who can wait.

Technically this is spring 2006, and has been since 1st February. I noticed the same on my notice of credits, which I got on Tuesday, about 3 weeks later than I got them last year.

Sorry Clubman, I think I posted my previous post twice when I tried to edit it. Yes, looking forward to the new range of services available by 30th April. But then, this is revenue and I am guessing that there will be nothing new by 30th April.

Just over a week to go until the end of "spring". Looking forward to using their "full paye service" on the internet, which should be available next week!!!!!