Revenge is sweet

Crunchie

The wedding day was fast approaching. Everything was ready and nothing could dampen Debby's excitement, not even her parents' nasty divorce. Her mother, Sheila, finally found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother of the bride, EVER! A week later, Debby was horrified to learn that her new young stepmother, Barbie, had purchased the same dress. She asked Barbie to exchange the dress, but Barbie refused, "Absolutely not! I'm going to wear this dress. I'll look like a million bucks in it!" Debby told her mother, who graciously replied, "Never mind dear. I'll get another dress. After all, it's YOUR special day, not hers."

Two weeks later, another dress was finally found. When they stopped for lunch, Debby asked her mother, "What are you going to do with the first dress? Maybe you should return it. You don't have any place to wear it." Sheila grinned and replied, "Of course, I do, dear! I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before!"

Now, what woman wouldn't like this story?!

ClubMan said:
Did you leave out the punchline by any chance...? :confused:

"Of course, I do, dear! I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before!"
is the punchline ClubMan.

The joke wasn't that bad, was it?? :)

Someone needs to adjust Clubmans humour programming. While we're waiting for that to be done, I'll explain- See Clubman, the mother of the bride intends to wear the first dress ( the one that Barbie also has) to the rehearsal dinner- being held the night before the wedding. So everyone will see the mother of the bride in the dress the night before- so that Barbie will have to wear a dress that everyone has seen the mother of the bride in the night before, and she probably wont have time to buy another one before the wedding. This is humourous as Barbie is getting her 'come-uppance'.

Crunchie said:
"Of course, I do, dear! I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before!"
is the punchline ClubMan.

The joke wasn't that bad, was it?? :)

No ,it was very good.

Back