restriction of use for kids

fago

Hi thereAnybody know how I can some sites or content on sites from my kids :confused: They use you tube and when I went through the history boy was I amazed what came up :eek: For instanstance when I typed in beautiful girl tonight after my discovery for a current chart hit he likes (10 year old) we saw every type of girl!!!!!!!!!!

Do a search for "parental controls" or similar terms. See the Index forum for details on how to search the site using Google.

Post crossed with the quack's.

Have to endorse K9. Free, quick to install and works right away.

Also includes a time-control feature to limits access to certain times or a limit per day/week. (Wish I'd known about this before I paid for a program to do something similar!)

If you have Imagine boradband they have a great blocker for only a couple of € a month and it works a treat. I've tried loads others but none of them work. Ive nothing to do with broadband as a look at my past posts will probably indicate but im very happy with their product..

An idea for any parent with kids is a hidden spy software on your pc, see what your kids are up to when your not looking. I found it very handy and caught out one of my teenagers friends telling another one to kill themselves, they were shocked when I showed them EVERYTHING they had been doing on MY pc's.

I do belive the one I use can block sites but personally it is better to monitor them than to block their use of sites like Bebo and youtube, is called Eagle Eyes

An idea for any parent with kids is a hidden spy software on your pc, see what your kids are up to when your not looking. I found it very handy and caught out one of my teenagers friends telling another one to kill themselves, they were shocked when I showed them EVERYTHING they had been doing on MY pc's.

I do belive the one I use can block sites but personally it is better to monitor them than to block their use of sites like Bebo and youtube, is called Eagle Eyes

look at the cookies, you can record msn messanger conversations etc but i imagine as they get older they'll be outsmarting us, mines only 11 yet.

Back