Restaurant Wexford Town

martha jones

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Wexford town for a Monday and Tuesday in August, preferably, a Chinese, Indian or Italian.
Thanks.

+1 for Fordes. "The Vine" is an excellent Thai while "The Yard" is more fusion cuisine as is "Taste"

"Spice" is a good Indian. "Dolce Vita(?)" a good Italian.

Went to a lovely Indian there about 2 years ago. Food was fab. Some people I was with had been in India for 6 months and loved the food in this restaurant too. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. As far as I remember it was within walking distance from Dunnes - up a hill and around a corner. It had two floors - main floor and basement. Someone out there is bound to know the name of it. I doubt there are many Indian restaurants in Wexford.

g1g..I think the indian you went to is in Westgate opposite the County Hall.

I cannot remember the name of it either because it seems to change its name and management very frequently.

Thanks guys, I have heard of La Dolce Vita, but on checking the web site, its not open on Monday or Tuesday evenings. I like the sound of the Indian, has anyone any up to date opinions of it?

i have heard locally that "mukut" is good but have not been myself. having been to "spice" on a couple of occasions i taught it was excellent, all the party raved about it! i was in "taste" on a week night lately, we ate from the early bird menu, food was very good! my partner says the vine was excellent!

Thanks for that Kieran160, Taste sounds ideal, its probably going to be an early bird meal, to keep costs down!

Back