restaurant in galway city for graduation

coleen

I was looking for recommendation on nice restaurant in galway city for graduation. This will be during the day time and we did not want bar food but if we could get somewhere nice it would be great.

Even though it is a bar, I really like the restaurant in McSwiggans.

The Malt House also do a very good lunch-you would need to think about booking sooner rather than later.

The Chinese restaurant above Maxwell McNamaras is very good as well.

Park House in Forster Street is also very nice for lunch. I've been there on a number of family occasions.

Regards,
Rory

Not sure of the street names but there is a restaurant called Cookes in Galway City. Food is fantastic and service is excellent.

Phone number is 091568203

Mc Swiggans definitely gets my vote, every time I go to Galway I end up eating there.

Even though it is a bar, I really like the restaurant in McSwiggans.

The Malt House also do a very good lunch-you would need to think about booking sooner rather than later.

I had my graduation dinner in McSwiggans last year, there was 20+ of us it was perfect for a big group like this as the menu is quite varied, the food, service and value were excellent!

Malt House is also beautiful but as CCOVICH said its prob too late to book now (maybe a small table could still get a booking).